Regan Phillips to Ohio House of Representatives District 52
Regan is loving mother to Angel and committed wife to Steve. She is also a double cancer survivor, giving glory to God for her healing. She is committed to being the change she wishes to see in the world.
Regan is employed with the City of Elyria, OH and serves as the Administrative Assistant in the Council Clerk’s Office. What she knows for certain is, “The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in the service of others” -Mahatma Gandhi. She has made it her mission to be a humble servant leader.
As an emergent leader, Regan has partnered with local schools, community and civic organizations throughout Lorain County, serving on local boards in various capacities to include:
- Lorain Section NCNW-President
- Community Foundation of Lorain County-African American Community Fund- President
- Mental Health, Addiction and Recovery Services Board- 2nd Vice Chair
- Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser
- Pack the Park Fundraiser!
- Celebrity Bartender
- Get your Campaign T-Shirt!
- Campaign Kick-off
Paid for by Everyday People to Elect Regan Phillips